According to www.blackbox.com.sg source, Singapore has earn herself a reputation of being the most mobile-savvy nation despite its size at a massive 148.9% mobile penetration rate. Despite having a big market of mobile users, many Singapore based business did not or rather, do not utilise this huge potential medium to bring their businesses to their next level.
The potential roadblocks for having such technology are the wrong perception of SMS marketing.
Below are the few possible reasons why they resist such a power medium:
- Only BIG corporations can afford them - like Macdonalds, NTUC etc.
- Difficult to find someone who can help them
- Huge costs involved
- Will I infringe the law if I send?
- Will it help my business? I doubt so, I have receive so many junk SMS in the past and I deleted them rightaway.
The above 5 are the main questions asked when we approach my used-to-be skeptical customers. However, they are convinced once they know the 'truth' which can be summarized into the below:
1. Only BIG corporations can afford them - like Macdonalds, NTUC etc.
Answer: Big corporations used them because they want to tap on the goodness of SMS marketing instead of shunning them. They have business and marketing analyst alike to convince them, not really because they can afford them. Many Spa owners that we know send out snail-mail (traditional mailer) to customers for marketing purpose which is much more expensive than SMS marketing!
2. Difficult to find someone who can help them
Answer: Very often businessmen depends on people around them for help instead of searching at Google or have the 'so far so good' mindset which often hinders them from having a breakthrough from traditional methods. A search for 'SMS marketing in Singapore' at Google will display a minimum of 30-60 companies in local who can do this.
3. Huge costs involved
Answer: Quite on the contrary, besides Email marketing, SMS marketing is one of the most affordable marketing method which yields direct ROI (Return on investment) if the message is sent to the right party. You can delete an email without reading its content, but very often, you will read a SMS no matter the source.
4. Will I infringe the law if I send?
Answer: Unfortunately, the answer is Yes in Singapore, especially after MICA released the latest Data Protection Act . However, Big Mouth Marketing will provide professional advise to assist you on this that your business will not infringe the DPA.
5. Will it help my business? I doubt so, I have receive so many junk SMS in the past and I deleted them rightaway.
Answer: The answer is simple, someone ever said 'Someone's poison is someone's food'. If you send to the right type of customers, most likely the customer will enjoy receiving those freebies and promotions updates than to delete them! Our SMS marketing system helps you categorize your customers to ensure the right messages are sent to the right customer.
Contact Big Mouth Marketing Today!
Contact us today and we will provide you with a satisfied quotation where you can send out SMS marketing either via our state-of-art FingerBoothonline CRM system or our desktop based software - whichever that fits your marketing and business needs.
Hardware & Software provided
Our SMS system include a hardware (USB SMS modem) which works like a mobile phone and take care of the sending for you. Fully automated, no need for intervention during the sending process. For software, we make use of world-renowned SMS system (SMScaster Enterprise Version) which is tested and proven to be used in Singapore or anywhere in the world.
Take a look at the screenshots and features below.
We will also provide a 2 hours training at your desired location or via Skype (if not located in Singapore) to let you manage the system yourself instead of paying extra dollar!
Features of our desktop based software
- Send thousands of SMS easily from the computer
- Receive incoming SMS into the computer (2-way SMS)
- No registration, no credit prepay, no SMS gateway required
- Categorize customer list into categories
- And many more.
Screenshots of the software
1. Compose easily to groups or all contacts in your contact list.
2. Contact list management - Manage subscribed and unsubscribed phone number.
3. Contact groups.
4. Received SMS at Inbox. New messages are shown in bold.
5. Outbox showing messages to be sent.
6. Let you select which COM port to use. Information of the phone is shown if connected successfully.
7. List of already sent messages. Each column can be sorted by clicking the header.
8. Reply to inbox message.
Call us now at +65 90604096 for more information.